Studio/Traffic Manager - Top Gloucestershire Agency
- The chance to join a leading marketing agency in their beautiful offices in Gloucestershire.
- Be the driving force in managing resource and ensuring delivery of exciting projects.
- Thrive in a fast paced and innovative environment where you will have the opportunity to really make your mark.
We’re on the lookout for a Resource & Traffic Manager to join an ambitious marketing agency in their Gloucestershire office. If you’re fast thinking, work well under pressure and enjoy managing a busy schedule then this could just be the perfect role for you.
What you’ll be doing
This will be a busy and varied role where you will closely with the Project Management and Client Services teams to efficiently manage workflow. With projects changing and conflicting deadlines you will be able to juggle workflow and use your own initiative to prioritise resource. You will be proactive in looking at ways in which to reduce cost and improve efficiency, working with Directors to experiment new ideas and approaches.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience in workflow management is going to be vital in this role, ideally gained from either a marketing, integrated, creative or direct marketing agency.
- You will be working as a Traffic Manager, Studio Manager or Resource Manager at the moment.
- Great written, verbal and interpersonal skills as you’ll be working closely with cross-functional teams including client services, creative and tech, forging strong internal relationships.
- High level of administrative and organisation skills.
- Ability to think on your feet, make quick decisions and enjoy the buzz of agency life.
- Confidence in creating quotes and estimates with your strong numerical skills.
- Love what you do and be a dedicated team member.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary is on offer here along with the opportunity to in a truly collaborative and supportive environment for a leading marketing agency. You can also expect generous benefits including fun staff socials, cycle to work scheme, free car parking, they also throw in breakfast now and then!
We’re moving quickly on this one so please get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB today.