CLIENT SOLUTIONS MANAGER - TV
CLIENT SOLUTIONS MANAGER
My client is an international multi-media entertainment group. They develop, produce and distribute over 350 entertainment, movie, sports and documentary channels, reaching 1.1 billion subscribers worldwide in 35 languages.
They are one of the largest international programmers of basic and premium subscription television channels. Their strong globally recognized brands, are generally considered a must haves for platforms and advertisers.
My client is undergoing transformational change with unprecedented investment and increase in resources, the launch of new business lines and brand marketing support that will propel this unique, purpose led, much loved brand even further.
The Brand Partnerships division is a dynamic and comprehensive creative marketing powerhouse with unrivalled brands that connect deeply with quality audiences everywhere. We are able to deliver integrated, a la carte, cross-media campaigns to clients in any industry segment across the most desirable genres and audiences, through our cross platform advertising sales arm.
Our dedicated client solutions team work closely with clients to produce compelling custom content ideas and solutions across our global portfolio of media platforms.
The Client Solutions Manager will be responsible for managing a number of different campaigns at one time from large scale multi-media integrated partnerships to smaller commercial campaigns.
Draw on industry knowledge and trends to create stand out idea and solutions for clients that differentiates my client in the market place and ultimately drives revenue.
- Help to deliver creative ideas in response to briefs and proactive client pitches that can be amplified across my client including Print, Broadcast, Digital, Social, Events and Talent.
- Work alongside the sales team to develop the ideas and then execute and implement the partnerships.
- Develop compelling and visually driven marketing materials and custom presentations that support the sales teams efforts in securing new briefs and client conversation,
- Help manage co-ordination of production of all storytelling assets with creative services team - TV, Print and Digital / social campaigns where required, including event and talent management.
- Regular status calls with the client / agency partners to ensure the smooth and efficient servicing of the account.
- Develop a working knowledge of my clients media platforms, technologies and processes – identifying knowledge gaps and taking the necessary steps to fill these
- Understanding of the client’s needs and objectives and ensuring these are fulfilled within the partnership framework
- Develop full post campaign partnership summaries for clients, and recommendations for how we develop the partnership to the next stage to ensure repeat business and secure long term business..
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of all deal elements
- Own and manage key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Create time lines, generate reports and communicate key campaign targets, results and deadlines on a regular basis, also flagging up potential issues and managing client expectations in general
Qualifications and Experience:
3+ years working within the client solutions division in another media organisation or agency:
- Good experience of project management, preferably in a media enviroment.
- A good understanding of the cross-platform sales process and commercial projects in general
- A working understanding of print and digital and TV media production and social media platforms
- A high level of competency in all Microsoft office applications is essential – specifically powerpoint presentations
- A proven track record of delivering successful campaigns and projects
- Excellent relationship building skills internally and externally with clients and media agencies
- Well-presented individual who feels comfortable working with multiple departments
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal): ability to act tactfully and persuasively with a wide range of people at all levels
- Enthusiasm: a positive can-do attitude
- Calm under pressure: able to handle tight timelines, the impact of adverse events and issues that threaten delivery and maintain a calm influence over the stakeholders
- Integrity: set the standard for quality and professionalism as a representative
- Problem solving skills: provide fresh and creative responses to new challenges
Apply for CLIENT SOLUTIONS MANAGER - TV
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly