Opportunity for a Publicist with solid press contacts and strong writing skills to join this international publishing company
Publishing company working with business authors and organisations to help them develop content to promote their brand, message and expertise.
As a Publicist you will be responsible for:
- writing press releases and articles
- securing press coverage from broadcast to print and digital
- campaign planning and management
- account management
- working on pitches to press
In order to be considered for this Publicist role you will have:
- previous B2B and B2C PR experience
- a "little black book" of press contacts
- excellent writing skills
- account management or client facing experience
- a background in PR for the publishing industry or experience in a PR agency would be preferable
If this Publicist role sounds like the role for you then apply online today...
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.