SPONSORSHIP SALES EXECUTIVE - Film/Movies
SPONSORSHIP SALES EXECUTIVE
You are: Brave, Expert, Spirited and Thoughtful
You have: Understanding and experience in the media market and sales operations. A desire to deliver exceptional service and results for advertisers and agencies. A passion for Cinema and Film.
You will be: Driving revenue within an agency group and working collaboratively with all departments to deliver first class service both internally and externally.
We want: You to consistently look for new and innovate ways to increase long-term growth for the cinema medium within AV, sponsorship teams and across key clients.
We will: Provide you with excellent support from a knowledgeable and experienced team.
We deliver: Competitive salaries, market leading bonus structures, a fully stocked bar and unlimited cinema trips!
- Develop sponsorship packages and respond to agency briefs to deliver revenue according to sales targets.
- Deliver revenue in accordance with set targets and agency trading parameters.
- Negotiate business within portfolio to maximise return as agreed with Director.
- To seek out and develop new opportunities that will drive incremental revenue.
- Manage and develop an agreed portfolio of agency relationships.
- To create strong relationships with peers to identify opportunities to drive business efficiency.
- Develop excellent business relationships with key Cinema circuit stakeholders (commercial/marketing) to maximise commercial opportunities across the portfolio.
- To work with project management to ensure the successful activation and delivery of campaigns.
- Responsible for generating and overseeing standard screen time activity on a given agency.
- Organise and attend cinema evenings, hospitality events, presentations, workshops and meetings with agencies.
- Gain understanding of each agency’s objectives and the objectives of their clients.
- Respond quickly and accurately to the customer base, providing excellent account management.
- Accurate management of weekly numbers based tasks in terms of booked business, forecast projections and finance queries.
- Ensure accurate set up and monitoring of booked campaigns.
- Build understanding of cinema trading parameters and marketplace.
- Present the case for cinema to agencies and clients.
- Proven experience in creative, multi-platform sales.
- A thorough understanding of the technological developments taking place across the media landscape.
- Excellent and proven agency contacts .
- A record of creating and delivering long-term sponsorship and creative solutions packages.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Be able to demonstrate outstanding analytical and numerical skills.
- Have first rate communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- A highly driven and motivated individual.
- Be able to influence people at all levels with an open, forward-thinking and persuasive style.
-Passionate about new technology and how to embrace it to drive incremental revenue.
- Collaborative style of working and comfortable working in a matrix operation.
- Possess a well-developed sense of humour and be resilient in temperament.
Education & Qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent experience.
Apply for SPONSORSHIP SALES EXECUTIVE - Film/Movies
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly