Marketing Manager - Insurance
- Exciting opportunity to implement commercial campaigns.
- Work within a large Marketing team.
- Based centrally in modern offices with professional atmosphere.
What you’ll be doing
You will work with the insurance sector BD and service line heads to develop multichannel marketing plans and take relevant services to clients in line with the implemented insurance strategy. You will manage development, content, launch and continued marketing within the sector.
You will have full ownership over the content marketing materials to ensure they have consistency capability and service line information. You will also be responsible for all project management and marketing activity to ensure it is delivered on time and in budget.
Another exciting aspect will be managing key strategic partnerships and working with your team to deliver on all elements of the agreements. You will also work closely with the PR Manager to support internal and external comms.
What you’ll need to apply
- Ideally experience within Insurance and Professional Services
- Experience within a similar role for a reasonable period of time
- The ability to influence and gain credibility with senior stakeholders
- Have strong project management skills
- Degree educated or equivalent professional qualifications is highly desirable
- Possess experience of multi-channel communication
You’ll get the chance to work within a fast paced, professional organisation and continuously develop your skills and experience. The salary on offer is £45k-£55k plus benefits. Although this is initially a 12 month FTC, there is a very strong prospect of a permanent role after this period.
If this sounds like a great new challenge for you, then apply now, or call Jade (01179 269 530) for more information.