Account Manager for Display
Job title: Account Manager for Display
Department: Client Services
Reports to: Senior Account Manager
The Feed Way
Feed is the award-winning, full-service agency where nothing is impossible. A place where you have permission to try, learn and try again. To question anything, challenge everything and be the absolute best version of yourself.
Becoming part of the Feed family means joining talented crafters and grafters who never settle for second best, but who always celebrate success. You’ll be encouraged to challenge your work every day, and get the support needed to deliver the extraordinary.
The Impact You’ll Have
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for building strong relationships with clients and overseeing the delivery of a wide variety of integrated campaigns across digital display advertising and email channels.
You will be helping eBay to achieve their goals, hit their targets and push their communications to the next level through innovative solutions.
With your ambition and with the ability to think strategically, you should contribute something new to the agency and be a strong communicator with tenacity to learn and deliver.
Day to day:
- Manage client briefs from start to finish, ensuring successful delivery to client deadlines across multiple campaigns.
- Re-lay client feedback to designers, copywriters and developers & plan and manage workloads of the team.
- Ensure a good knowledge of all Feed products and services and actively promote them to clients.
- Report back to senior management with internal and external issues and events that might impact upon accounts, either positively or negatively.
- Liaise and build excellent working relationships with key clients, managing expectations, regular meetings, planning, briefing, evaluation.
- Build a full understanding of the clients’ business, strategies, objectives, brand, audiences and challenges, advising on the communications solution that best meets their needs, with a view to becoming their trusted adviser.
What We’re Looking for
• Demonstrable experience delivering a broad range of multi-channel marketing communications (CRM & Display experience would be an advantage).
• Strategic thinking: at this level we are looking for someone who is able to help develop strategic options and contribute towards discussions on account objectives.
• Extremely organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, delivering on time and to budget.
• Grit and determination.
• Strong commercial acumen.
• Strong attention to detail.
• A great team player.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER AND WELCOME APPLICATIONS FROM ALL SUITABLY QUALIFIED PERSONS REGARDLESS OF THEIR RACE, SEX, DISABILITY, RELIGION/BELIEF, SEXUAL