Digital Marketing Manager
Blue Skies are proud to be working with an innovative and leading manufacturing organisation which creates and brings to market brands predominantly for the construction sector.
With huge ambitions for 2018 and beyond this organisation are on the lookout for an experienced and commercially minded Digital Marketing Manager to help deliver their goals.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic individual from a digital, rather than generalist marketing, background who has a real interest in championing the customer experience, developing digital solutions and targeted digital campaigns to unleash the potential of their brands, drive loyalty, sales and truly wow this organisation's customers.
You'll lead the digital marketing agenda within the business and support brand marketing communication strategies through digital and work closely with category, marketing and sales teams to drive the best digital marketing approaches in the industry.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Create and drive a digital marketing strategy in line with business objectives
- Management of budgets and external agencies
- Champion the effective management of customer data within the company
- Develop and implement targeted B2B sales promotions and email campaigns
- Analyse and report the ROI for digital campaigns
- Drive the development of the B2B reseller e-commerce website
- Drive the development of the B2C consumer-facing websites
- Work with external agencies on web development initiatives
- Develop and implement customer surveys through digital channels
The business also have objectives around SEO,PPC, e-commerce, social media marketing and email and mobile campaigns and so it would be beneficial for the successful candidate to have existing experience within these areas.
The successful candidate must have had experience in a similar role previously within a B2B environment and should have a Marketing Degree, Digital Marketing or CIM qualification.
This is a dynamic and fast paced environment but within a business that believe the key to their culture is taking pride in what you do, listening to and supporting each other. The team is brimming with some of the most creative and savvy minds in the industry and the business remains at the forefront of their market thanks to this in-house knowledge and brand marketing experience.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at Blue Skies to discuss.
Digital Marketing Manager - £45,000 - Nottingham