NEW JOB- Digital Developer needed to provide technical solutions for commercial campaigns published across our clients digital channels - including websites, emails, apps and any other formats, ensuring all work produced is of a highest quality, meets deadlines, is on budget and optimised Candidates will ideally have experience at a fast-moving creative agency and should thus be capable of handling concurrent projects with a quick turn-around on work.
Based in London, our client is a multi-platform digital operation that continues to deliver the highest quality journalism.
* Build and maintain campaign components such as websites, apps, interactive elements, display advertisements and emails, ensuring they answer the brief fully and are delivered on time.
* Build and maintain products and tools that assist improving campaign efficiency and data insight, including for other areas of the business as and when required.
* Constantly refine the code output to improve the campaign performance
* Take the ownership of the project and be responsible for the quality and punctuality from the initial stage through to the final production and delivery.
* Constantly improve the workflow, liaising with other areas of the business as necessary, to achieve the maximum production efficiency.
* Attend internal meetings to capture the campaign objectives and technical requirements, as well as client amends.
* Contribute to sales pitches by producing product prototypes.
* Advice designers to ensure the proposed campaign component is technically feasible and utilising the best possible technology.
* Liaise with Designers to ensure the visual assets are prepared correctly for deployment.
* Follow the campaign management system workflow strictly and record accurate timesheet daily.
* Collaborate with fellow team members as well as colleagues from other areas of the business as necessary to ensure the timely product deployment.
* Stay abreast of emerging technology trends and feedback to the team to help forming new production methods, product ideas and strategies.
* Troubleshoot: identify and solve problems.
* Sound understanding of good coding principles.
* Extensive experience in industry standard IDEs.
* Expert knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
* Abirity to produce responsive, cross-browser, cross-platform compartible codebase.
* Good experience with Git and other version control systems.
* Good experience with AEM, Wordpress, and other content management systems.
* Good understanding of UX/UI design principals.
* Good knowledge of using online analytics and of their meaning and terminology.
* Basic ability to use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
* Ability to work with Workfront.
* Ability to use MS Office/Google Docs.
* Ability to work as part of a wider team
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Digital Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly