Blue Skies are proud to be working with this entrepreneurial Financial Services organisation with a difference who are now on the hunt for a dedicated Marketing Manager to take on a 360 lead role and help shape define and grow marketing within the business.
Working with a highly innovative and entrepreneurial team, the majority of your time will be spent in both the planning and implementation of marketing, content creation, social media management, PR and event activities to help raise awareness of the business and group's various consumer-facing brands. You'll be a guardian of their brands and, utilising the expertise and support of multiple external agencies, you will be instrumental in bringing them to life for their customers.
There is huge scope for this role to grow as the business grows, so the business is looking for someone who is keen to learn. You will need to be ready to be hands-on from day one but with a desire to develop and grow and build teams to support you with your role.
Reporting to the board of Directors, key responsibilities will include:
- Fully manage and implement the quarterly marketing plan
- Create and manage budgets, marketing schedules and reporting
- Lead the management of the Group's client facing websites, monitor analytics and digital trends to continuously improve website performance
- Help shape and define a content driven brand marketing strategy including developing and refining the content calendar and produce required content including blogs/video, social media, newsletters
- Coordinate external marketing materials - flyers, newsletters, e-news publications, writing and editing copy as appropriate
- Full event management and delivery
- Manage PR content and external agencies
- Database management/direct marketing - delivery of communications to target segments
- Manage automated campaigns via email, telephone and SMS
The successful candidate will be an excellent storyteller and brand building will come naturally to you. You'll know what it takes to create a brand that people will love to talk about and will have demonstrable experience of delivering strong ROI through marketing initiatives and activities.
This is a fast paced role and a growing and changing business so you must be comfortable managing multiple projects, working well under pressure and enjoy challenging your abilities.
In return you'll have the opportunity to make a true impact on the direction of the business working with an ambitious but playful team and most importantly you'll have unlimited access to an excellent coffee machine!
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at Blue Skies to discuss.
Marketing Manager - £40,000-£50,000pa - Leicestershire