Head of Production
Major Players are working with a digital content production agency who are one of London's most exciting and disruptive businesses, who create high-quality editorial and visual content to drive prestigious brands online presence and sales. They have enjoyed rapid growth due to their success and are now looking for a Head of Production with digital agency experience to come on board and join the creative content team.
As Head of Production you will sit at the heart of their creative projects, taking on an exciting breadth of responsibilities, spanning production management, client engagement, talent development and process optimisation.
You'll work directly with their clients, the in-house team and freelancers, acting as a hands on producer who sets the bar for high-quality service and content. The team you'll be responsible for is at a pivotal stage in its growth, giving you the opportunity to embed the best practices that will enable it to scale over the next 1 to 2 years.
This role would suit a senior producer who is looking to step up and make this role their own, you will need to be 100% confident in leading projects independently, have experience managing multiple projects against client expectations and the agencies financial goals. You will have the ability and experience to scope and price incoming work accurately, identifying the best production approaches and be able to advise Project Managers on timelines.
You will need to have:
● Significant experience in producing creative content for B2C clients in a fast-paced and highly competitive market
● Experience in managing small production teams
● A track record of building relationships with senior clients, gaining their trust and confidence in your and your company's abilities
● Experience being part of a successful team that collectively built a reputation with clients as a being trusted to deliver excellence
Ideally, you'll have:
● A passion for content and championing its use to drive growth
● A network of creative freelancers, such as Directors, Graphic Designers and Illustrators
● Experience in retail, fashion and travel industries
This agency offer a competitive benefits package and have a great track record for career and personal development, if you're interested then please apply.