Marketing Manager - Digital Design Consultancy
- Join a leading and hugely respected digital and design led agency based in Central Bristol.
- Responsible for everything from strategy through to delivery.
- Competitive salary up to £35k plus benefits and bonus.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the Director, you’ll help to create an effective marketing strategy for the agency, a plan to attract and further engage with new and existing clients. You’ll be responsible for developing and supporting the new business plan and the agency’s image through promoting and publicising their success through all relevant channels. You’ll have plenty of opportunity to convey your ideas, introducing structure and process in order to connect with clients – potential and current – through social media, DM, digital marketing and PR campaigns. Day to day you’ll find yourself maintaining and developing the agency’s social media accounts and researching new platforms to raise their profile, organising and publicising awards submissions and wins, visiting trade shows and if exhibiting, creating event collateral.
What experience you’ll need
- You will be an experience Marketing Manager or Digital Marketing Manager with a sound understanding of traditional channels.
- Articulate communicator and highly organised multi-tasker with a strong track record.
- Ideally you will have gained your experience in an agency and understand how marketing agencies work.
- As you’ll be the sole marketing contact for this digital agency, so a certain passion and confidence to hit the ground running is absolutely essential.
- This role will be exciting and varied so you’ll be comfortable manoeuvring between strategy and delivery and not afraid to roll your sleeves up.
- Understand the full marketing mix from social media, PR, events, content, SEO and PPC (managed by an agency).
- You will naturally be inquisitive, want to improve marketing output, introduce new methods of working and the type of person who wants to try new things and constantly make things better pushing the bar up.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary will entirely depend on experience but will be up to £35k. We can guarantee that you’ll be part of an energetic, driven agency who you’ll want you to stay with for the long term as they really do look after their own.
If you meet the above criteria get in touch with Fran today.