Head of Brand Marketing
I'm supporting a fantastic Not-for-Profit business in recruiting a Head of Brand Marketing at the moment. This Charity based in the Northern Home Counties are going through a really exciting period of growth and have launched a new strategy.
Working closely with the Director of Marketing & Communications this role will lead the brand marketing team in building external engagement with the brand, develop global brand initiatives, lead cross-organisational marketing communications & campaigns and develop internal and agency capacity.
The role is based 3 days in their head office and 2 days in their London office, with the option to work a 9 day fortnight.
Ideal candidates will display
- A significant track-record of developing brand strategy
- Experience in leading integrated marketing and brand campaigns
- A track record of leading multi-functional marketing teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Evidence of digital marketing experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.