Technical SEO Executive
Quite simply, the most interesting agency in the world of media and communications right now. Technical SEO role for a very young and successful media agency.
This company is a shining example of the new breed of media agency offering advertisers utter transparency in every element of media delivery they undertake, and a consultancy service across everything relating to media.
Digitally led, but not restricted by any channel, they thrive on improving all aspects of client business through intelligent interrogation of data and comprehensive understanding of technology.
Their culture is positive, passionate, inclusive and supportive whilst encouraging individuals to express opinions on all subjects.
They work across UK as well as Internationally and are a massive step change to the established digital media agency model, especially those in group network set-ups!
This company is independent and highly successful.
The Technical SEO Executive will join our growing team in a client facing role that is responsible as part of the team for the agency SEO function. This would involve supporting the team on technical SEO, audits and implementation across a range of clients.
• Support the team in conducting off-page content and link profile analysis on clients and their competitor’s websites to discover vertical trends and determine weaknesses and opportunities for the clients
• Support the team in conducting on-page and technical SEO analysis to find any impediments to SEO performance on client’s websites
• Constantly monitor client’s SEO performance and report findings back to Senior SEO lead and wider account management and senior management teams
• Attend client meetings or conference calls when required to support the account management or new business teams
The Technical SEO Executive will be a passionate and cooperative individual who is willing to go that extra mile to ensure every piece of work is done to the amazing standard.
• Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved (essential)
• Ability to think strategically with experience of current effective SEO and content marketing techniques
• A curious nature with a natural desire to keep up to date with insights and
• information that helps add value to the agency and client’s businesses
• Devotion to their clients, their team and to their own growth and development.
Why dot gap?
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen! For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.
Apply for Technical SEO Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly