Business Director - Full Service Creative Agency - Ireland
Want to spend St Patrick's Day in its Homeland? Well if you are either an experienced Group Account or a Business Director looking to join a full service agency based in Dublin then we might be able to make that wish come true. Please read on to find out more
Our client is an international award-winning creative agency whose strength lay in strategically planning, designing and producing powerful communications campaigns across Europe for well known brand.
Your daily role will be to lead and manage significant international and domestic pieces of business at the highest level with the accountability for managing executive client engagements including; successful delivery of overall client satisfaction, quality of service, and on-time, on-budget completion of the agency's services. Here are some of your daily tasks:-
- Manage solid client relationships at executive level of substantial international and domestic accounts and provide key strategic initiatives and thinking.
- Accountable for account growth, client satisfaction, and retention - identifying client's requirements and developing accountable marketing programmes to deliver business results.
- Act as the agency lead on cross-agency integrated projects, by participating in multi-agency briefs and work sessions, contributing to overall planning process, representing the interactive opportunity, defining interactive tactics within programmes/campaigns, and creating campaign plans.
- Lead the development, management and training of Account Directors and Account Managers across the department.
- Plan all engagements including goals, deliverable, schedules and budgets by managing the work-flow process with support from agency producers by prioritising projects and resources and by working across accounts to and ensure that teams are staffed appropriately.
- Serve as a new business resource and actively pursue new revenue sources and provide leadership in strategic development of new business such as proposal writing.
- Delivering account profitability and negotiating statements of work and retainers, making sure work is delivered on budget and on time.
Is it you?
Currently working for a leading creatively driven agency delivering the best award winning idea led media agnostic work? Totally passionate and have a defined love for delivering world 'best in class' work?
As Business Director you have proven experience and ability of developing strong relationships with clients at senior executive level as well as proven negotiation skills especially where contracts are concerned.
- Excellent presentation skills and experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the dynamics of digital and interactive.
- Experience with wide variety of projects types, including web, mobile, video, brand, and strategic consulting.
- Strong knowledge of relevant technologies.
- Knowledge of quality assurance process.
- Aptitude to define solutions that will generate measurable results for the client.
We know you will be joining at very exciting times for this agency so if you think you would like to join the other 150 strategic, creative, technology, design, project management and production professionals within this exciting agency, then please don't wait and send us your CV via the link, or send it ASAP.
Salary: dependent on experience - £90K to £110K with great benefits, bonus and relocation package if required.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter