Senior Account Director - Independent Marketing Agency - London
Are you a Senior Account Director who wants to create ideas that move brands, and an opportunity to work with a long list of "A-lister" bands? Then we have a role for you .. read on ..
We are delighted to be working with this multi-award winning, independent promotional marketing agency who create ideas and experiences that drives 'Buzz' and Sales for brands. They are experts across multiple channels who understand shopper marketing, retail marketing, sales promotion, digital/mobile and experiential marketing.
As Senior Account Director you are accountable for the commercial aspect of client relationships, including financial budgeting, forecasting, relationship with procurement and profitability and ensuring this is accurately communicated via Paprika. Other day to day features of your role include:
- Developing and owning the client relationships on on-going work - Creating compelling client campaigns, which drive business focused strategies which meet your client's objectives, whilst directing faultless execution through the creative and client service teams.
- Developing and leading the team to deliver first class work for your clients - Deliver results through leading your team, by thinking more than doing, whilst communicating your thoughts and expectations clearly and are always leading by example and going that extra mile.
Is it you?
You are a Senior Account Director who takes their day to day ownership of one or more significant client relationships, and develops compelling strategies and delivers excellence in all your work. Your 'can do' attitude inspires clients with total confidence in your ability to meet and exceed their expectations and your values inspire those around you. Other qualities you bring to the table:
- Spotting client growth opportunities and having the ability to act on these
- Ensuring robust processes are in place to guarantee executional excellence
- Tireless add value to the client/agency relationship for client and agency.
- Support your line manager so that they feel supported and have all the information needed at the time it is needed
- Consistently make the right judgement call
Salary: up to £70K
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Do you have the "buzz" to help create ideas and experiences to move your audience to actively engage? Then don't wait, please send Ali your CV via the "link" to be considered.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter