Programmatic Campaign Executive/Manager
Programmatic Campaign Executive / Manager - Global MarTech / Technology Business
- Global technology business
- Running and managing programmatic campaigns
up to £40k + Bonus
Central London, UK
No one wants to be a part of a shrinking, underperforming business that has a poor product and is lacking in investment.
Quite the contrary.
Most people want to join a company that is investing heavily in their employers, investing in constantly updating their products, that then allow them to outperform their competition.
You don't have to settle. This can be reality.
We're working with a global MarTech platform, with huge investment, who have been growing rapidly, and who are now looking to add a new role into their programmatic team.
They have an opportunity for someone to take charge and manage programmatic campaigns, linking the sales, account management, and ad ops teams. You'll be given the opportunity to manage and develop your accounts, giving them the best performance and delivering excellent programmatic campaigns.
If you're working in the programmatic or digital display space and looking for the responsibilities and opportunities that will allow your career to grow, then this is a role that you seriously need to consider.
The finer details of the role;
- Managing campaigns to achieve KPIs within budget
- Working with the commercial team to attend client meetings
- Managing, and getting the best out of, your own client accounts
- Focus on data and analysis to optimise current and future campaigns
- Feedback results to senior management and to the account management teams
They are looking for someone with;
- Prior experience in Programmatic campaign activation
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the digital ad tech landscape including DSPs, Ad servers and DMP's. Knowledge of DBM, Appnexus, The Trade Desk or Mediamath is advantageous
- Experience of assisting teams with recommendations for upcoming briefs and planning programmatically
- Experience in tracking and reporting of campaign performance.
Please get in touch to find out more.
Give me (Tom) a call on 07753 429 969 or send your CV/details through to firstname.lastname@example.org