Campaign Manager | Leading Digital Sports Platform
Campaign Manager - Leading sports media owner - up to £40k
- Working for a leading media owner on one of their sports titles
- Managing relationships with their advertising partners; specifically, client-direct relationships with companies in the sports industry
- Work with their tech partners (SSPs/DSPs etc.) to optimise campaign deliver
- Liaising with the clients to feedback on advertising performance, and to look at further opportunities for client account development
- Programmatic & direct campaigns
- A brand new role within the business
up to £40k + wider package
Are you working in digital media, but not in an area that you're passionate about?
How great would it be to combine your passion for sports, with your knowledge of the digital advertising landscape?
We're working with a large media owner, who are looking to grow one of their sports focused brands. This brand has a cult following online, with both web and app offerings. They have strong relationships with long-standing advertising partners, but due to increased partnerships, need additional support in their account management team.
In this role, you'll be working in the advertising team, managing the existing relationships with brands that advertise across their digital media (web & app). These relationships are managed directly, and not through media agencies, and so experience of managing client direct relationships is needed.
You'll have responsibility to manage the relationship with the brands, advising them on campaign ideas (creative, setup etc.), acting as point of contact for any technical issues, and then reporting back on campaign performance. Through this, you'll look to offer additional services, campaign ideas etc. in order to maximise commercial returns.
If you're passionate about sports, have a good knowledge of the digital advertising landscape, and want exposure to manage client relationships with sports brands, then this could be the role for you.
The wider responsibilities;
- Configure and manage client's display programmatic campaigns
- Monitor and analyse client campaign performance
- Optimisation of client campaigns
- Work with the ad ops team to deliver effective campaigns
- Take initiative to drive campaign performance and meet client KPIs
- Work with technical teams to provide stakeholder feedback on future platform development
The essential skills;
- Experience of working in a campaign/ad ops focused role in digital media
- Have good knowledge of the programmatic landscape; SSPs, DSPs, DMP, how programmatic campaigns are delivered etc.
- Experienced in dealing with customers and understanding their requirements
- An understanding of sell-side / publisher side issues in digital advertising
- Account management experience
Interested to find out more?
Give me (Tom) a call on 07753 429 969 or send your CV/details through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Campaign Manager | Leading Digital Sports Platform
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly