Concierge Coordinator, £18-22K Basic
Our client is London’s well known and highly respected restaurant and bar guide!! However due to the success of the business it has also grown UK wide, with some 13,500 restaurants, pubs and bars around the UK.
This is your ‘Where to eat, meet or hold an event’ company! Our client’s offices are based in Vauxhall, London. The team are an energetic bunch of restaurant, bar and venue obsessives! They are now looking for a Concierge Coordinator who is just as enthusiastic as them to join the team!
So if you are looking for a new role within the concierge industry read on!! The Concierge Coordinator role will involve coordinating the enquiry handling process for the busy concierge team. The concierge team handles enquiries from small private dining to large conferences and everything in between.
What the role entails:
· Venue sourcing – assisting the team in enquiry handling for private dining to away days, gala dinners and conferences; using the extensive database and contacts to source the most suitable venues for each enquiry.
· Proposal writing and client liaison – pulling together proposals with a curated list of venues or suppliers that suit the enquiry. Follow up and support to ensure maximum conversion.
· Follow up calls – vital for tracking our success and getting booker feedback, building rapport with clients on the phone to encourage further enquiries.
· Join the team in representing their brand at industry networking events as well as attending venue and restaurant familiarisation trips. The team regularly attend showcases and show rounds to build their profile amongst the industry and ensure the best product knowledge.
Desired Skills and Experience
· An interest and passion for the hospitality, food and events industry
· Good time management, and excellent telephone manner
· Bubbly and outgoing personality
· Highly motivated – we love new ideas and drive for self-development!
· Exceptional attention to detail, for proposal writing and correspondence.
If this sounds like the sort of role you are looking for then get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org