Web Designer - Hertfordshire.
My client is a digital printing company based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, supplying photographers and creatives with all things printed and they are llooking for a talented and passionate web designer with both creative & Ux experience to work within their marketing team.
You’ll be the sole creative in a commercially led business so it’s vital you’re confident in your abilities and can effectively manage your own workload. Being a self-starter is a must.
Ideally you will have also had some experience within a digital agency, start-up or similar and are able to demonstrate a passion for all things digital which will be reflected in your portfolio.
As an in-house Web Designer you’ll be managing a range of projects daily including, website builds in WordPress & HTML, improving the UX and maintaining all visual aspects of the brand online. The position also includes working with an external digital agency who we use to enhance and develop their online marketing and SEO.
This new role will enhance their successful in-house team, consisting of Marketing Manager, Developer, Website Administrator and Print Designer.
You will be working in a vibrant environment surrounded by varied personalities and backgrounds.
Essential skills required:
• 3 yrs experience as a Web Designer in a digital / marketing agency or in-house designer.
• Adobe Creative Suite: Including Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects & InDesign.
• HTML and CSS skills.
• Experience of website CMS / WordPress editing.
• A keen interest in social media and latest responsive trends.
• Google Analytics
• Video production and video editing
• Knowledge of Photography and Camera skills would be an advantage.