International Media Consultant (Media Audit) -
International Media Consultant/Media Audit –flexible salary DOE – but ideally £50k
TCM are working with a fast growing innovative media consulting and audit agency. Due to growth they are looking for a mid-senior level media professional who is ideally fluent in a European language, who can help blue-chip clients optimise their media investment. This covers both traditional media with a strong focus on TV but increasingly digital and other media communications
You will probably be a media planner at mid/SAM- AD level who is strong technically and analytical who enjoys an intellectual challenge
The job includes:
- Leading media audit and efficiency projects from in-depth analysis of media performance, related to media market and competitive activity. While much of the data verification and analysis is handled by our team of analysts, real depth in added value will require hands-on data analysis.
- Review and discussion of findings, preparation of report recommendations and presentation at round table review meetings, usually at client locations, with country and regional client and agency directors and top management.
- Analysis of economic, consumer, agency, media and market trends and developments for selected countries.
- Supporting clients in the more effective stewardship of their media budgets in an increasingly competitive and challenging media market place.
- Ensuring smooth and efficient media working processes between clients and their media agencies and the implementation of media agency performance-related incentive schemes.
- Proven experience in an international media agency network, gained mostly in planning or buying, or in a media auditing firm, Experience should include TV and have been gained working on non-UK media markets. Experience with digital and other media would be an advantage.
- Fluency in a major European language in addition to good spoken and written English, with a preference for German, French, Spanish or Italian
- Strength in numeracy and analytical skills.
- Total competence in MS Excel including pivot tables, Word and PowerPoint.
- An assured personal approach and proven ability to communicate with and present to top management level at major multi-national companies. Flexible in working time and free to travel internationally when required.
- A passion for media, a bright intellect, interest in other countries and cultures and a desire to contribute to the development of a new approach to media consultancy and auditing.