Account Director – Advertising Agency
Account Director – Advertising Agency – Central London – to £60k + good benefits
Iconic central London advertising agency seeks a talented agency Account Director to work on a stunning retail account.
You need to possess TV campaign and retail account experience to qualify.
The Account Director Role
The agency are looking for a fully integrated Account Director with at least four years’ experience to look after a flagship account. Retail experience is a must, as is juggling multiple large projects at a time and managing a team of varying skillsets.
The role is to support the Business Director and direct the account with a high level of autonomy.
The account is a huge creative opportunity and there are big plans afoot to create several award winning campaigns over the next 12-18 months.
This is hugely exciting and pivotal time for the agency. Having gone through a period of change they now have a new management line up to deliver an awesome next 5 years for the agency.
The agency are looking for someone to play a big role in the agency, and be part of driving them forward, realising the new vision for the agency and make it a creative powerhouse.
The agency are looking for an Account Director who is enthusiastic, optimistic and has a ‘can do’ attitude. You should be a creative thinker who can help the agency exploit the opportunities on this hugely important account.
Key Experience & Skills Required
- Integrated experience: You have a track record of truly integrated experience, leading teams creating effective campaigns across a number of channels. You must be able to demonstrate and give worked examples of your experience, particularly your role and contribution to specific campaigns. Fully integrated experience is vital and you will be contributing to both strategy and execution.
You will have experience working on multi-stakeholder business and are adept at influencing stakeholders both within the client organisation, internal team and client partner agencies.
- Client relationships: Ensure you have the gravitas to enjoy good relationships with clients across the board and collaborate effectively with third party stakeholders involved on the business. Gain the trust of all levels of client, being the day to day contact for senior clients. Proactively seek out opportunities and act upon them in order to strengthen and build the relationship and the business, always keeping the bigger picture in mind
- Strong commercial capabilities: Ensure your team delivers across all financial management and with your BD you are accurately forecasting revenue and profit and playing an important role in fee negotiations. Identify and act upon opportunities to generate additional income for the Agency. Support your BD in developing proposals to ensure the agency deliver value for the client and agency profitability.
- Strategic thinking: You will be able to demonstrate experience of how you have been heavily involved in the development of both creative and business strategic approaches and on some occasions have led the process. You will work with the Creative Director and Strategy Director to create a vision for the brand and ensure your team understands and buys into the vision.
- Creativity: You should have a passion for creativity. It all starts with the big idea. It’s not digital first, TV first or DOOH first. It’s getting to the big idea and then executing it across the channels that are relevant to the brief. It is what excites you about the business. Be passionate about great advertising & communications and keep abreast of creativity across the industry, encouraging the rest of the team to do this and organising team sessions to discuss industry news and work, and it's relevance to our agency or our clients business. Go above and beyond to champion great creative work.
- Team focused: Create an environment of trust and value with your team. Help the BD inspire the team behind the vision for the client and the agency, making clear what is expected of them. You will work to support the initiatives of other team members. You understand the importance of delegating to develop others without abdicating responsibility. Be ‘on it’ and not only always deliver on your promises, but proactively go out of your way to exceed expectations and ensure your team do the same. Be a team leader who inspires people with your ‘can do’ attitude, energy, positivity, enthusiasm breeding confidence in your leadership of the account. You will be a rally point for your team, help them overcome obstacles and energise them, making the work fun!
Does a better Account Director opportunity exist in London right now?
This is simply a role not to be missed role at one of London’s finest, ATL, award-winning agencies.
Account Director with integrated agency and retail account experience please get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com