Fantastic marketing lead role for a consortium of veteran's charities, working on a marketing programme dedicated to partnering veterans with the right charity and services, march to february contract...
Group of prestigious veteran's charities that help veterans get the services and help they need...
In this Marketing Lead role you will be doing the following:
- Delivering and developing the plan and strategy for the programme
- Managing internal teams, partners and stakeholders across the consortium
- Managing media and digital agencies
- Defining paid digital campaigns across PPC, Programmatic, SEO and user experience
- Handling budgets
To be successful within this Marketing Lead role you MUST have experience:
- Managing marketing plans and strategies
- Working across paid digital channels including SEO, PPC, programmatic and user optimisation
- Handling agencies, partners and suppliers including agencies
- Managing senior stakeholders and partners
If this Marketing Lead role sounds like you, and you are immediately available until February, please APPLY NOW!
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.