Suzuki GB is experiencing an exciting period of change with strong growth and the launch of several new models, there is no better time to join us.
We are now seeking a new addition to our team as a Marketing Manager within our Automobile division on a 12 month temporary contract. This role has been established to manage various marketing activities ensuring through line implementation of the activity and its associated elements, as well as supporting the wider Marketing team with new product launches.
- Under the direction of the General Manager, Marketing manage and implement the specific National Advertising and Brand campaigns in UK and ROI.
- Oversee the development and production of all supporting elements of the specific national campaigns including TV, Print, CRM, Digital, Social and Website liaising where needed with the relevant member of the 4W marketing team.
- Oversee the production of the required TV Commercials to support the national activity and brand campaigns to ensure that they comply with all advertising and promotions regulations, in both the UK and Republic of Ireland
- Ensure the effective implementation through the line from National Media to Dealer Showrooms maximising the return on investment and engaging the dealer network.
- Liaise with 4W Marketing Transformation Team and internal teams where needed to ensure they are briefed and aware of the marketing activity and plans. Ensure all marketing activities are communicated in a timely and engaging fashion (via the Suzuki Dealerships YouTube Channel) to our dealer network alongside other national marketing activity.
- Where necessary brief and liaise with all third-party agencies needed to deliver the marketing activity.
- Manage and co-ordinate the relevant media planning, buying and implementation of the national media. Liaising and briefing the National Communications Manager of the Media activities contractually committed.
- Liaise with our Media Auditing Company to ensure that the marketing activity is evaluated against our benchmarks for cost and quality alongside other National media activity.
- Develop and distribute an appropriate set of Commercial KPI’s to evaluate the performance of the associated activity.
- Conduct and oversee market research activity to evaluate the performance of the media and relevant marketing materials.
- Support the wider 4W Marketing Team, as and when required to support with New Product Launches, across all disciplines.
- Create Agency briefs regarding POS materials, brochures, events, dealer marketing assets and other briefs as required, including the breakdown of deliverables, legal requirements and details of current sales campaigns to ensure the effective production of materials.
- Coordinate national events where necessary, including organisation of attendance, management of promotional staff and display of products, liaising with the Communications Manager to research and consider new opportunities and events.
Reporting directly to the General Manager of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will become part of a highly successful team.
The ideal candidate will have practical experience of managing projects through concept to completion, have previous experience of working to tight deadlines and delivering a variety of high quality projects within deadline. Demonstrate strong communication skills and interpersonal skills, to relate effectively with individuals at all different levels. A strong team player, with a high degree of self-motivation, productivity and acute attention to detail and demonstrates a positive can-do attitude with the initiative, drive and resilience to see tasks through to completion.
The role will suit someone with knowledge of/and enthusiasm to pursue a career within the automotive industry and who is focused and resilient with the ability to deliver effectively in a pressurised environment.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly