Content Producer - Digital / Print / Video
Content Producer / Content Marketing Manager
A Content Producer / Content Marketing Manager is needed to join an award-winning, dynamic change agency based in Shoreditch. Expect an exciting all-encompassing role producing outstanding print, digital and video content.
Boasting global clients across 33 countries such as Adidas, Sony Music, ASOS & BBC (to name a few), multiple industry awards and a passionate team of game changers, this innovative agency are delivering ground-breaking work across creative leadership, creative learning and creative collaboration. Due to continued success they are now seeking a super talented Content Producer / Content Marketing Manager to produce outstanding, fresh and dynamic documents and digital content in-house and for global clients.
Joining as the Content Producer / Content Marketing Manager, you will take ownership of content production and delivery. Whether you are working on learning experience documentation (info packs, handouts, slides, videos); creating promotional materials; producing digital / multimedia content; copywriting and editing blogs; reviewing existing content; conducting image research, creation and design; assisting in the creation of infographics, visual content and branded templates or advising on the best software / apps for content production, it will be your passion, drive and excellent copywriting skills that delivers outstanding content.
To qualify. You should be a Content Producer / Content Marketing Manager / Digital Content Producer / Content Manager / Creative Copywriter / Content Marketing Manager / Video Producer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- You are a Content Producer who can clearly demonstrates an amazing talent for capturing, curating and creating highly innovative content;
- You are a creative problem solver, who loves turning great ideas into reality;
- A team player who feels passionately about helping others;
- Experience in a similar content production role ideally within a creative / digital agency;
- Experience of creating content across a broad range of marketing collateral;
- Experience producing client ready documentation and media;
- Experience producing and editing videos;
- Copywriting and editing experience;
- Great organisational skills, you get a kick out of spinning lots of plates at the same time;
- You are creative, enthusiastic, self-motivated with excellent communication skills;
- You are a glass half full kind of person who is proactive, self-motivated and wants to make a positive contribution to the world.
This is a rare opportunity for a Content Producer / Content Marketing Manager to further their career within a growing, dynamic, exciting business offering a fantastic working environment, training and development.