In-House Proposal Coordinator
I am recruiting for an In-House Proposal Coordinator for a global Professional Services organisation. You require a minimum of 2 years' commercial experience in a financial or professional services organisation. You must have an excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and be able to provide recent work samples.
The Proposal Coordinator's main objective is to support the proposal lead and team.
* Support the bid lead and help co-ordinate all aspects of proposal writing and production
* Ensure all documentation meets client design requirements and standards of presentation
* Copy writing, editing, research and analysis to produce marketing documents such as white papers, fact sheets, social media content etc.
* Create innovative infographics that can be used across a number of channels including bid and pitch documents
* Support the proposal management process following submission by signposting queries from the client and ensuring responses are provided
* Proven experience of Adobe Creative Suite in particular InDesign and Illustrator. Please provide recent work samples
* Experience with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
* Eye for design of impactful visuals
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills
* Administrative experience with a track record of sustained success in a client focused services environment
* Confidence to push back and hold their own
Only successful candidates will be contacted