CRM agency | C. London | £28-32,000
Brilliant chance for a proven Account Manager to work with blue chip clients for one of London's leading independent CRM agencies.
The Great & The Good have placed a number of people in this Central London CRM agency and we can only say great things about the place. Their client list is made up of instantly recognisable brands and their work has won a host of awards for both creativity and strategic thinking.
As a result they have become a hotbed of CRM brilliance and attracted some of the industry's brightest talents. Once in the agency however, everyone is amazed by the commitment to staff development and the collaborative culture.
Reporting into a hugely supportive Account Director, this Account Manager will be working across a number of key accounts. You will therefore have the chance to:
- Lead innovative CRM/integrated campaigns
- Liaise with clients who really value the agency
- Manage campaign budgets which allow you to do great work
- Learn from awesome senior colleagues
- Have a genuine voice in the agency
So, what are we looking for? It goes without saying that you are already working in a creative agency with a bias towards CRM/customer journey programmes. You will probably already be an Account Manager (at the very least a very top-end Senior Account Executive). You will also have:
- Built exceptional relationships with clients and internally
- Translated client needs into concise briefs
- Great presentation skills
- Simultaneously managed multiple campaigns for different clients
- Contributed to campaign and account strategy
If this all sounds like you, I'd love to chat. Get in touch with David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly