PR Business Director - Digital Communications Agency - London
Working with some of the biggest brands in the world, this well-established marketing and communications agency based is looking for an ambitious Business Director to head up a prestigious film and entertainment account.
With recent growth in the agency, they now seek a Business Director with strong experience in the film & entertainment sector. Managing all digital marketing strategies and creative, the agency delivers services across display advertising, apps, content creation, social placement and analytics.
Positioned on the Senior Management team, the Business Director will not only lead on this key account, but will establish the agency’s position in this sector by developing additional business with existing and new entertainment clients.
As well as being an expert in film & entertainment marketing, you’ll have at least 7 years’ experience in the industry, you have the gravitas to hold the room yet with the humility to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in at every stage of the process. You enjoy managing a team and can motivate those around you.
The must haves:
- 7+ years’ experience in an agency or client side
- strong experience in film marketing – digital and publicity
- good network of film industry digital media contacts
- experience of social content campaign planning and delivery
- experience of planning and running influencer programmes
- experience of running digital advertising
- experience of traditional PR campaigns
- be confident in defining KPIs and measuring campaign performance
- appreciates and can articulate the role of digital and publicity as part of a broader integrated comms mix
- demonstrates thought leadership regarding marketing in the film sector
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a hungry Business Director with strong experience in film marketing to work on one of the best brands in the film industry.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.