Account Manager, Central London – Up to £32k dependent on experience
Account Manager role with an agency who lead their sector. They’re fantastic at what they do, and are looking for an Account Manager who is just as fantastic. If you’re a confident Account Manager with a knack for getting on well with clients, we want to hear from an Account Manager like you.
Being an Account Manager in this agency means you’ll be working on varied campaigns, and will have the opportunity to get involved with a range of feel-good and charity clients. If you’re an Account Manager who is passionate about public sector / feel good clients then this is your perfect opportunity. They’re a smart agency with some great work, and are looking for an Account Manager who can help them out with the increasing workload.
If you’re an Account Manager with a desire to work for an agency like this, we want to hear from an Account Manager like you.
Here are your responsibilities as an Account Manager:
• Creating / ensuring great, healthy relations with clients
• Working alongside various departments to put campaigns together
• Keeping campaigns on-brief
• Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time
• Overseeing creative departments
Is this the kind of Account Manager role you’re used to and looking for? We want to hear from an Account Manager with career progression in mind.
Here’s what is expected of this Account Manager:
• Great interpersonal skills
• Experience on DM campaigns
• Interest / experience in the charity / public sector
• Spectacular attention to detail
• Able to multi-task various campaigns at once
If you think you’re the Account Manager we’re looking for then please do get in touch with us.
Please quote JW559a when applying for this Account Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com