Senior Digital Designer
My client, an exciting and vibrant shopper marketing agency, is looking for a talented senior digital designer to join their growing team.
This is a truly disruptive agency, who have created some great campaigns for a number of well-known clients.
You'll have proven experience working within an agency environment and an understanding of the retail/shopper sector. Working to high standards, you're able to set campaigns apart from those of competitors.
- supporting the creative director to ensure all current projects are delivered in a creative, cost-effective and creative
- Up to date with industry trends
- Creating and implementing design ideas
- Supporting junior members of the team
- Maintaining high standards and meeting client expectations, offering advice and sharing feedback with clients and fellow colleagues
- Collaborating and working closely across the agency to push creative ideas
- Being highly versatile, creating stand out designs for a wide range of online assets.
- 5 + years digital design experience working in a creative comms agency, with a strong portfolio demonstrating experience working with b2b and b2c clients.
- Experience across various digital marketing formats, including, but not limited to: websites, emails, apps, and online advertising platforms (such as social media - Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Experience working with retail / FMCG / and tech brands, and demonstratable skills and knowledge of which designs work for different media channels/environments
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the creative suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, an added bonus would be previous flash experience.
- Experience with Motion Graphics, After Effects & Premiere, 3D and front-end coding would be an advantage, or an enthusiasm to advance in these areas and develop
- Designing interfaces for ios and Android platforms
- Ability to explore UX and present new, innovative ideas through the creation of annotated wireframes, user journeys, prototypes, and storyboards in software
- Ability to delegate tasks
- Strategic, creative thinker with a strong attention to detail
- Understanding of graphic design, typography, and online/offline work
This is a great opportunity to create powerful ideas for some of the worlds top FMCG and tech clients, if you're an experienced digital designer looking for an exciting new role, please get in touch asap.