Account Manager – digital and branding
A vibrant and driven Account and Project Manager is needed at a slick design agency known for their striking creative execution and clever ideas across fashion, retail, property and lifestyle. They have a clear work ethic; to produce strong and intelligent communication to a broad range of premium and luxury clients. If you are a lover of tasteful design and love working in close-knit teams where you are trusted, your voice is heard and you feel fully invested in the creative output, you will love this bunch.
They are looking for a new account manager to manage ongoing client relationships and run digital projects (mainly website build & design). You will therefore need to demonstrate astute knowledge of digital & design platforms and processes. You will be responsible for managing the development and delivery of projects from concept, plan and measure to the high standard they are known for. They need a self-starter who is used to juggle multiple projects at any one time whilst working closely with developers, UX specialists, designers and coders.
The studio is fast-paced often with demanding deadlines and therefore requires attention to detail as well as a level head. The role will suit someone sparky, engaging and personable who can both client-schmooze and nail the technicality of digital projects.
- Experience in managing web projects, with an understanding of WordPress
- Experience managing detailed project documentation (briefs, estimates, invoices, contact reports)
- Comfortable working with a multi-disciplinary team (UX, UI, design, coders, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of and experience in digital design and interest in branding
- Ability to develop client relationships and project worth