Freelance (Digital) Senior Account Manager – Superb Agency
Freelance (Digital) Senior Account Manager – Superb Agency – Central London – to £220 / day
Stunning Central London agency seeks a freelance Digital Senior Account Manager to work on a leading FMCG account to support the delivery of digital strategies.
The start date is ASAP and the duration is 8-12 weeks.
To qualify you need to have an understanding of online content strategy and production processes, website and content development.
People tend to stay at this worldwide creative agency because they genuinely care about and support their talent. It really is a fabulous place to work.
The account is the largest digital account in the agency. The agency work closely with their client to drive trial of products through different digital platforms.
The role and what’s required to do it well
The Senior Account Manager is an integral part of the large client service and Project Management function of the account. The day- to- day focuses around development and execution of a large volume of digital assets.
You will need to be able to hit the ground running, work within a fast paced environment to ensure that work is delivered brilliantly. You will need to have mastered the ‘basic’ account management skills: effective and efficiently management of your projects with clients and also through the agency (with the project management team there).
The agency are looking for someone who:
- Is organised and able to manage and prioritize workload under pressure across various work streams
- Has a sound understanding of the online content strategy and production processes
- Has a technical understanding of website and content development
- Experience writing effective creative briefs
- Able to track and proof creative amends of artwork prior to anything going live to maintain high quality standards
- Takes ownership of all projects, ensure relevant parties are kept up to speed
- Has a passion for FMCG and enjoys working alongside different disciplines (e.g data and planning)
Day rate is to £220.
This is a not-to-be-missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies.
Freelance Digital Senior Account Managers with content strategy and production and a technical understanding of website and content development, please get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers, planners and creatives at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com