Senior Account Director (Healthcare) – Advertising Agency
Senior Account Director (Healthcare) – Advertising Agency – Central London – to £70k (FTC)
Full service, integrated, global communications agency seeks a talented Senior Account Director with pharma / healthcare experience to work on a 12 month fixed term contract initially, with the intention of the role then becoming permanent.
The role would suit a Senior Account Director keen to be a strong number two at the agency and looking to become a Business Director in the next 12-24 months. The required start date is ASAP.
The agency’s origins are in New York City and they have since grown to a globally-recognized network of companies that speak health to every audience and in every medium that matters.
A genuine full service, integrated, global communications agency, they are dedicated to building world-class healthcare brands among healthcare professionals and consumers, with a transmedia storytelling approach that covers digital and television broadcast media, print, medical education, sales force presentations and managed access strategies.
The agency are a curious lot by nature—and what they discover, they want to share. Step inside the walls and discover infectious energy, new ideas, new tech, and new ways of approaching healthcare.
Their London office brings the above to life in an exciting and truly unique environment.
The Senior Account Director Role
Reporting into a Business Director, as Senior Account Director you will take a lead role within the team in shaping the long-term strategic direction of the account and ensuring current activities and budgets provide future opportunities.
You will help formulate, with the business unit director and creative strategic director, the agency’s strategic response and will be responsible for finalising and delivering the activities and budget with clients.
You will need to demonstrate a true entrepreneurial spirit, thrive on business development and be passionate about being regarded as an outstanding client counsellor.
Tenacious and hardworking, you possess a commercial spirit and are a great team player. You are also a people person who is comfortable dealing with and motivating members of staff at all levels within the agency.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Proven extensive experience in the healthcare communications field, with a focus in pharmaceuticals.
- Successful track record in business development.
- A good mixture of campaign implementation experience at a local, EU and global level, have a passion for international work / emerging markets.
- Experience in understanding and interpreting business finance information.
- Proven leadership and client relationship building skills.
- Partner with strategy and creative leads to create solutions that make the agency clients brands famous and effective.
- Proven accountability of running large international accounts.
- The ability to present, promote and ‘gain buy in’.
- Strong project management, negotiation, networking and organisational skills, combined with a solid understanding of the commercial drivers of the business.
- Proactively identify new revenue streams through client growth opportunities and support on new business opportunities.
- Independent-thinker, self-starter, calm under pressure, collaborative
- Able to build valued relationships with clients and internally as a team player
Salary and Benefits
The salary is up to £70k pro rata and the agency also offer an unbelievable range of additional benefits.
Stunning opportunity at one of the world’s finest, most recognizable agencies.
Senior Account Directors with healthcare / pharmaceuticals experience pleased send us your CV today.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com
Apply for Senior Account Director (Healthcare) – Advertising Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly