- UK eCommerce launch of a well-known, high-end brand.
- Excellent autonomy and scope for team leadership.
- Fantastic resources to drive rapid growth.
What you’ll be doing
With this being a famous brand, it’s one where you can likely experience growth quickly, and take your team from cross-functional and agency relationships to an in-house division in future years. Operating in the luxury space is also highly rewarding.
The role will operate across the full customer journey. Initially driving the build of the site (using Magento) alongside your external developers to put the right specifications in place, then working to develop a strong acquisition and retention strategy (channels including PPC, Display, Programmatic, SEO and CRM, to name a few). This will also be managed by an agency, making this more of a managerial, strategic role. Given you are working as part of an established brand, you’ll work closely with the Brand Manager to feedback to senior stakeholders on progress and site performance.
As such, we’re looking for an eCommerce professional who has likely been working cross functionally in a similar way to launch sites on Magento, and is used to driving strategy and working with multiple stakeholders.
What experience you’ll need
- Excellent track record in eCommerce management.
- Proven ability to manage site builds, working closely with a development agency.
- Must have worked with Magento.
- Ability to work across the full customer journey including optimisation, digital marketing, analytics and retention/CRM.
- A passion for luxury brands and an understanding of this target audience.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer with bonus potential, so please get in touch for more information. Benefits include pension, life insurance, long service awards and employee discounts (a nice one with this brand!).
Get in touch with Joe to hear more information on this one.
Apply for eCommerce Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly