Marketing Data & Systems Specialist
Business critical role in supporting the operational execution of the marketing data strategy for a respected business intelligence company.
Marketing Data & Systems Specialist - £34,000 + Benefits - London
Our client provides information, analytics and data to business professionals worldwide. Their strong global products and services hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors.
As Marketing Data & Systems Specialist you will:-
- support and execute the marketing data strategy that underpins regional and global marketing goals
- use your expertise/experience to make recommendations for the best approach to audience enhancement and acquisition
- perform data selections to support campaign execution and ad hoc analysis and reporting
- support the operational execution of key marketing activities which includes
the webinar process, list pulls for email, telemarketing campaigns from Diamond and upload to Eloqua/Exact Target, sales support and allocation and form build and delivery
- proactively monitor data-flows in multi-step campaigns and perform spot-checks on campaign audiences to ensure technical issues are identified in a timely manner and provide guidance on how to solve any problems.
You will need:-
- experience in a marketing data solutions/CRM data focussed role, ideally in a B2B environment
- a technical aptitude, with a business solution focus
- to be very methodical and process driven
- experience of Salesforce.com, Eloqua or similar technologies
Please get in touch if you would like to find out more.
Marketing Data & Systems Specialist - £34,000 + Benefits - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.