PR & Community Manager
An industry leading manufacturer of lingerie and swimwear are looking for a PR & Community Manager to join their team. With an international presence and a portfolio of very strong brands, this is a fantastic opportunity for a PR/Social Media Executive looking to progress their career in the Retail/Fashion industry.
The Role: As well as overseeing all PR activity this role will involve strategically running the community management of all social media channels, reporting on performance and driving engagement.
- Manage all press contact, press days and sign off press releases
- Strategic management of Social Media to drive engagement and increase following
- Monitor and report on performance of all channels and make recommendations
- Play a key part in the influencer marketing programme and build relationships with key influencers
- Line manage and mentor two direct reports
The candidate: To be considered for the PR & Community Manager role you will need to have demonstrable experience of working with Social Media platforms and driving engagement as well as showcasing best practices and making recommendations. Project management and communication skills are essential to the role and you will need to demonstrate a strong understanding of the consumer market and what you have achieved within it. You will be able to demonstrate successfully building relationships and experience within the Retail/Fashion industry will be advantageous to the role.
The PR & Community Manager role is commutable from Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, Leicestershire and Buckinghamshire.
PR & Community Manager, Kettering, £25,000-£30,000