Marketing Executive - Excellent Training & Development
- Exceptional employer.
- Varied B2B Marketing role.
- Excellent development opportunities.
What you'll be doing
This is a great B2B role, where you'll be supporting all areas of the business. You will develop and execute multichannel campaigns utilising online and offline channels, create content such as newsletters and develop marketing collateral. If you have any experience with Adobe Photoshop or InDesign this would be useful when helping design various marketing materials.
You will maintain the website, manage the social media channels with content creation and regular posting, and you will assist with the organisation and delivery of the events programme.
Additional responsibilities will include optimising content for SEO, tweaking HTML, and using/maintaining the Sharepoint database. Any experience across any of these would also be of help but certainly not essential!
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience within a similar B2B marketing role
- Good content/copywriting ability - a natural flair for writing
- Experience managing digital channels i.e. social media
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience developing marketing collateral would be an advantage
- Previous experience with Adobe CC is desirable but not essential
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
This is a great and supportive environment, where you will be given training and the opportunity to progress and develop. There is a competitive salary (£24k-£30k), good benefits including private medical, contribution towards gyms/sports clubs or other classes, and many more.
If you have previously worked within a B2B marketing environment and are interested in joining an exceptional company, then apply now, or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.