Are you an SEO specialist looking for a new exciting opportunity leading an SEO strategy?
My client, a financial giant is looking for an all-round SEO manager capable of leading content, technical and external SEO.
SEO Manager Responsibilities:
- Sitting in the performance marketing team you will embed SEO across all paid and organic channels
- You will be responsible for planning and implementing technical requirements to align the website against search engine best practice
- Working closely with the content teams you will provide detailed SEO-based research data to support content creation and develop an integrated SEO content plan.
- You will work alongside the digital media agency to provide regular performance reports
- You will play a key role in building marketing campaign briefs through data insights.
SEO Manager Skills/Experience Required:
- You will need to be a leader in technical SEO, providing complex recommendations to CMS and development teams
- Adept in all SEO tools and platforms, and technically savvy in using JS frameworks, CMS platforms and sever log analysis
- Previous success in increasing link acquisition through various methods suitable to large corporate businesses
- You will have extensive knowledge and experience in delivering SEO-focussed websites
- You will have a proven track record of delivering scalable SEO acquisition growth in a large business.