PPC Marketing Manager
PPC Marketing Manager
£55,000 + Bonus and Benefits
This is an opportunity to work for a leading consumer electronics business based in Surrey.
The purpose of this role is to be the business lead in online performance strategy focusing on PPC within the areas below and ability to deliver across platforms, partnerships and digital media :
- Act as go to person across product divisions to ensure that we have in house expert for PPC to help both campaign and always on level search marketing
- Work across both digital and media agencies to ensure we are getting best ROI on all PPC activity, and hitting agreed search targets across product
- Together with the rest of the digital team and relevant agencies, deliver PPC activity to hit KPIs (traffic, conversion, revenue).
Manage internal relationships
- Be the subject matter expert for PPC across the business; developing strong working relationships with all internal stakeholders across UK division and corporate marketing.
- Be an ambassador for PPC, and ensure you and your team communicate PPC in an easy to understand
Manage and create external profile/relationships
- Working together with agency partners, present plans and strategies to line manager and senior
- Comfortably discuss trends in the search industry with internal/external
Strategy & Planning
- Clearly communicate tasks to marketing functions to provide data and analysis to compile strategies.
- Attend planning meetings and identify opportunities to extend
- Be aware of overall marketing objectives and ensure PPC strategy is aligned with over-arching media strategy and other channel
- Understanding of all digital marketing channels and how they integrate with
- Own the PPC strategy and any rationale and insights provided across business and
- Ensure all strategies are based on solid insights and audience
Day to Day
- Review keyword research, analysis and recommendations and ensure they meet
- Support advert copy approval and
- Support Senior Management with compiling digital
- Regularly communicate with the team and third parties to ensure deadlines are
- Project manage all PPC activity to ensure end to end process is delivered on time and meets KPIs
- Collaborate with agency partner to deliver a best-in-class search
- Quality check all work carried out by agency.
- Solid knowledge of Analytics, paid search tools, ad words scripts or API level integrations
- Understand data available in tools and how it could benefit
- Be aware of new technologies being introduced to the market and their benefits over other technologies.
If you feel you have the right experience and capabilities for this role please send your CV with a short summer of your relevant skill set via email to email@example.com
We receive a high number of applications daily and will only respond to those who look to be a good fit on paper so please take the time tweak your CV to highlight your most relevant skill set before applying.
Apply for PPC Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly