Media Director - Agency - London
£70,000 - £80,000 + Benefits
Media Director - The Agency
My client is a brand response media planning and buying agency, part of a full service marketing group. The agency offers media expertise across both digital and offline channels for a range of clients in the Charity, FMCG & Financial Services sector predominantly. The agency acts as part of an integrated service offering across creative, digital and production for clients.
Media Director - The Role
The Media Director is a new hire within this growing media agency. The Media Director will join the Senior Leadership team and will be responsible for managing the media operations of the agency. The Media Director will lead on key client conversations, and act as a cross channel media expert for the agency.
Media Director - Key Responsibilities
* Manage the operations across the planning and buying business
* Direct a wide mix of clients to produce mutually desired outcomes.
* Manage client and new business delivery for the team. Assisting the MD in new business pitching and company marketing.
* Take the long term approach on clients and assist the MD in the pricing of services to clients.
* Acting as a role model- establishing standards and working practices/processes, looking to constantly improve processes.
* Developing the day-to-day skills of the team both within their specific role and as workers in one of the best media operations in the UK.
* Helping the team in negotiations with media owners to gain best market price and develop the agency brand.
* In conjunction with planning team, develop market leading planning solutions for clients and communicating those as effectively as possible.
* Writing of blog and comment thought pieces and inspiring/enforcing the team to contribute
Media Director - Required Skill / Experience
* 7+ years experience in Media Planning and Buying
* Experienced across both digital and offline media channels
* Management experience
* Prior experience in new business / pitches
* Strong commercial acumen with the confidence to apply this within your work
* Experience of working in data focussed roles
If this is the Media Director position for you then do not hesitate and apply!!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.