Marketing Manager, Membership - 3 Months
- Support the marketing team through the development and delivery of integrated campaigns enhancements across all media, including digital, social media and content marketing.
- Take responsibility for day to day ownership of all marketing and communications planning, ensuring that all corporate communications are planned and scheduled and that internal customers are aware of the schedule
- Manage and deliver the member segmentation to increase engagement with existing members and drive growth, participation and satisfaction.
- Review and analyse campaigns and present to senior directors and stakeholders.
- Market research and benchmarking of target markets, analysis of company products in relation to competitors.
- Closely monitor the success of the campaigns including email marketing, social media and tracking web activity (working closely with Digital Content & Community Manager)
- Lead the briefing and production of key customer/member marketing content and other creative outputs.
- Produce and manage marketing campaign plans.
- Champion marketing through analytics to evaluate performance and prioritise enhancements, content plans and feed into the overarching marketing strategy.
- Manage and deliver requirements for integrated marketing automation projects.
- Well-rounded marketing communications experience in digital - strategic planning, creative delivery, brand stewardship, reporting and analytics.
- Deep interest in the member experience and understanding of the marketing opportunities to maximise impact.
- Significant experience and knowledge of digital marketing, SEO and social media tools, techniques and best practices
- Excellent IT skills, including familiarity with relevant software e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Illustrator/ In-design/ Photoshop), SiteCore, CRM (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics) and HTML as well as image and design tools
- Ability to work across numerous projects and prioritise work streams.
- Strong project management skills across a variety of deliverables, ability to own a project completely and to work under own initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills to communicate with multifunctional internal teams, senior staff, members and agency suppliers.
- Excellent planning skills both at project and campaign level.
- Media planning & media buying experience an advantage
- Confident and experienced writer/ blogger/ content producer for a senior business audience with excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience of working with customer/client data and CRM solutions.
Apply for Marketing Manager, Membership - 3 Months
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly