Marketing Manager (Multi-Channel)
Are you an multi-channel marketing expert, interested in leading the marketing strategy for one of the world's fastest growing travel apps?
After raising over $500,000,000 from venture funding, the business is expanding it's product portfolio and are now looking for a multi-channel expert to help grow their customer base as well as increase engagement from current customers.
As the Marketing Manager, some of your accountabilities will be:
- Develop and execute the multi-channel strategy across paid search, e-mail, social, website, out-of-home, and others.
- Implement a Test and Learn culture, continuously analysing the performance of the different activities and developing ways to optimize them.
- Own the relationship with our creative agency, to develop all UK Marketing programmes.
- Solid previous experience in online marketing.
- Experience with SEO/SEM, social media and paid search
- Track record of delivering marketing or merchandising projects with high ROI
- Ability to work autonomously and to define approaches and strategy independently
- Proven ability to work analytically, measure performance, and define improvements
- Previous experience working with Product Management or within startup is a plus.