Marketing Manager - Creative agency - £30k + super bonus and bens
As the Marketing Manager of this highly sought after agency you will have a broad and exciting remit in the heart of the agency. Working closely with PR, Events and New Business it's an opportunity to be a key part of the team that helps formalise and take the marketing function to the next level.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager
* Create marketing collateral specifically, awards submissions, case studies and league tables
* Work closely with the events team in order to maximise the experience of attendees and ensure timely follow up
* Monitor and report back on the effectiveness of day-to-day and any initiatives particular to marketing communications
* Clearly communicate internal dependencies on any marketing collateral
* Continually look for where to improve external comms
Key skills and experience of the Marketing Manager
* Social native with a demonstrable awareness of social trends and platform developments
* Copywriting and proofreading skills
* 2-3 years experience of similar role
* Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects concurrently
* Strong stakeholder management skills
Alongside working with a great team the job also offers a generous holiday allowance, private medical insurance and a company pension scheme (plus lots more) so please contact me to hear further details. Thanks!