SAE / AM required for amazing opportunity working for a small start up within established ad agency
Wanted: An SAE or AM. For amazing opportunity working for a small start up agency within a large well established advertising agency.
This is a very rare opportunity to work with a small team of entrepreneurial people across shopper, retail and e-commerce comms. This small start-up is owned by one of the big agency network groups and operates within this larger agency. The team are looking for someone who would thrive on the challenge of working in an entrepreneurial environment and likes the idea of helping to grow the business.
Joining this team is not like working on a large account in a big agency. If you want to bring your energy and humour to become an integral part of this team as it grows, your career can accelerate quicker here than at other agencies.
You must be a confident person, with a pro-active spirit to be an integral part of the team. You’ll need to be a team player; not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in to keep things running smoothly. However, responsibility will come quickly, and you’ll need to be willing and confident to take this on. You need to be confident and capable in your account handling skills
You will need to have:
- A solid background in Shopper Marketing. You need to have at least 18 month’s experience in a relevant agency and a genuine provable interest in the area.
- You need to be comfortable and confident in managing projects from start to finish across a range of channels, including managing budgets and timing plans.
- You’ll need to be detailed orientated and organised, even when working quickly and in busy periods.
- You will be good at dealing with multiple stakeholders internally and on the client team.
- You will be solutions focused. Someone who isn’t fazed when a project doesn’t go to plan. You will be a natural problem solver and strategic thinker.
- You’ll need to thrive on variety, and be able to juggle multiple projects and clients, including new business activities likes pitches.
- You will have a creative mind and be a keen judge of creative work.
- You will have a mature outlook and be able to provide leadership on projects internally and in front of the client.
- You will be good at managing up and keeping those above you informed on your projects – both when they’re going well and not so well. You’ll be great at working independently and taking ownership of projects but won’t be afraid to ask for help and guidance.