CFO Chief Financial Officer
CFO UK, London, England
Our client is an innovative global leader in online classifieds, with brands that span the globe. Their sites help people find whatever they are looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. They have eleven brands that span the globe offering online classifieds in more than 1,000 cities around the world.
Our client is today the UK’s leading classified site, with over 14.5m unique visitors every month and over 9.5m app downloads. The platform enables people to trade everything from cars to home items and find jobs, local services, community events and even somewhere to live.
The CFO, UK, will be part of the UK management team and will be responsible for leading Finance & Analytics, providing financial and strategic insights and shaping the future strategy.
The role requires a candidate that can build and lead a strong finance organization, learn quickly, think strategically and provide positive influence throughout the organization.
- Partner closely with the GM of the region to drive growth
- Own all planning, forecasting and reporting processes across the business
- Lead, manage and develop the Finance team
- Drive the strategic direction working with the GM and the management team
- Provide thought leadership on the financial architecture and resource allocation decisions
- Lead long-term financial and strategic planning, modeling and presentations
- Ensure all monthly FP&A related reporting requirements and submission are met in a timely and accurate manner
- Deliver analytics and key insights for making critical business decisions
- 10+ years of relevant experience in finance with a focus on Financial Planning and Analysis, strategic thinking, quantitative analysis and people management
- Proven operational finance capability; relevant control & compliance experience
- Strong leadership and experience managing and developing world class talent/teams
- Demonstrated ability to partner, advise and influence experienced General Managers
- 5+ years’ experience in managing high quality finance teams
- Knowledge of online classifieds, advertising is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, professional finance qualification / MBA preferred