- Deliver on and offline campaigns from conception to implementation, always seeking to optimise performance based on learning's and key metrics.
- Manage the day to day relationship with agencies to deliver campaigns and projects on time and budget.
- Management of email marketing platform and central database for regular communications and trigger emails.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing channels.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external agencies to develop a content calendar aligned to the business' priorities.
- Commercially aware providing rational, objectives and aligning marketing decisions and output to business priorities.
- Lead all website development and changes with agency partner.
- Review content engagement on a regular basis for all pages on the NIG.com, regular communications and campaigns. Repurposing or removing content with low engagement when needed.
- Identify, own and manage the risks involved in running our business appropriate to the role, in line with the company risk framework.
- Strong background in copywriting and content production.
- Hands-on digital experience ideally gained within B2B environment (client or agency side).
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with ability to make decisions using data and intuition.
- Insurance experience would be preferred.
- Strong campaign and project management skills.
- Enjoy stakeholder engagement.
- A real passion for content marketing.