Client Services Account Manager - Marketing Agency
My client is an independent marketing communications agency, trading since 1999, with a specialist approach – Marketing for Sales and Business Development. This proposition has created a unique point of difference in the marketplace and has helped them to become a rostered agency for leading clients.
They have a reputation for being a trusted, reliable and a forward thinking agency helping to solve the marketing problems that clients face. As a service led company they are looking for a self-motivated, driven, passionate professional Account Manager to join the team and be part of our exciting growth focused future.
As the Client Services Account Manager you will oversee the day-to-day client relationships with a number of clients. You will be their first point of contact and manage lead generation based project estimates, budgets, draft and enforce delivery schedules and produce support documentation.
Reporting to the MD you will ensure the profitable development and growth of client business.
As the Client Services Account Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Ability to manage accounts that have as their primary requirement the need to generate leads and sales
- Ability to work across a number of platforms including Print, Digital, Online, Social and Video to help to generate leads
- To uphold and develop existing client relationships and cement new relationships where possible
- To be the first point of contact for clients and ensuring their needs are catered for
- Identifying new project opportunities with clients
- Advise clients of creative and technical processes
- Source quotes and samples from suppliers
- Creating cost estimates and project timelines
- Monthly invoicing and job bag management
- Ensuring projects are delivered to budget, deadline and brief
- Ability to confidently brief copywriters, digital programmers, designers, printers, journalists and other third party suppliers
- To provide ‘second pair of eyes’ for proofing purposes and ensure that all own projects are counter proofed by another member of the team, prior to supply to client/printer
- To ensure that the Managing Director / Creative Director is informed about all important project milestones
- To work with other team members to ensure optimal distribution of workloads
- To manage own projects with a high degree of professionalism, keeping accurate records, status sheets and report to the Managing Director / Creative Director regularly on status
- To potentially manage a Junior Client Service Executive