Independent Integrated Agency | Central London | £28-34,000
Collaborative agency. Offices in the heart of London. Global brand. Incredibly integrated work. This is a fantastic role for a digitally-led Account Manager.
The Great & The Good are working with a great agency. Proudly independent, this creative shop have built exceptional relationships with a number of blue chip brands. Throughout their success however, the agency has remained very much in the Founders' image. As a result they have always remembered that any wins depend on their people.
Working into an exceptional Account Director, this Account Manager role will be a key point of contact for a flagship client. You will therefore be able to:
- Work across a wide range of comms channels
- Learn from some of the agency's key people
- Oversee significant budgets
- Have a genuine voice for client and campaign strategy
- Be a respected partner to your clients
If you are already an Account Manager in a creative agency, you're halfway to being what our client needs. To really stand out, you will need to have:
- Experience of digital build projects
- Great project management skills - everything on time/budget
- A track record of building solid relationships
- Managed both long term and reactive projects
- Identified opportunities to do more for your clients
If you can show examples of these traits, please get in touch with David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.