3 x Perm Print Project Manager - £27 - £30K
A London based agency that produce Advertising and Marketing communications globally. Are looking for a Print Project Manager to join their team. Must have Print Production experience and ideally have press and /or OOH campaigns.
As a Project manager, you repsond to information requests, which come from out Internal client service department (Production Manager/ Account Management). Your role is to traffic the work into the studio, factoring in studio resource, media scheduling/timelines, guidelines and demanding stakeholders. You will possess fantastic organisational skills and accept accountability to ensure that your campaigns go out on time and to budget.
You will be working on a range of clients, liaising with our studio, seeing the project through from end to end.
* Coordination between Account Management/ Transcreation Management
* Respond to information requests from the Production Manager/ Account Management
* Strive for better client and stakeholder relations
* Manage all alerts/ orders through FIDO
* Handle all aspects of client campaigns from planning through to delivery
* Manage and monitor timelines and deadlines, set realistic client expectations; proactively chase and interrogate delays
* Escalate issues to the Production Manager/ Account Management
* Demonstrate clear understanding of brand
* Distribute contact reports and agendas
* Manage a multiple number of jobs and projects at any one time, all at different stages and with different requirements
* Liaise with account management, transcreation and studio and ensuring all stakeholders are kept up-to-date on the progress of their work
* Liaise with various creative agencies to source master artwork and resolve queries and issues
* Provide advice and solutions to print production issues
* Booking and scheduling work in studio
* Briefing 1st artworks, amends and deliveries to either London or Dhaka-based studios
* Ensure timelines are met and work produced is of highest standard.
* Some experience of working in a print production / printing / graphic design department
* IT literate
* Strong numeracy skills
* Prioritisation, time management and attention to detail
* Resilience and ability to work under pressure
* Strong interpersonal skills
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.