Digital Marketing Executive
An exciting opportunity for an immediately available Digital Marketing Executive to join a professional services firm on a contract basis.
This is a fantastic role for someone looking to join a fast-growing professional services business in a position dedicated to digital performance. The Digital Marketing Executive will help develop and implement the digital strategy across all channels - PPC, SEO, website, email marketing, social, display and re-targeting.
Drive acquisition and retention of clients through a high-quality digital offering and excellent event management.
The role will specifically manage:
- Editing, proof reading and updating content via our content management system
- PPC if appropriate
- Daily management of all owned social channels
- Working with PR and Content manager to ensure steady stream of content
- Community management
- Establishing and managing a contact strategy for clients and prospects through CRM
- Managing use of broadcast tool, creating impactful email templates as appropriate.
- Campaign management as required, including customer acquisition and lead generation tactics. Using e-marketing to support delivery of client and prospect events.
- Ensuring compliance with GDPR
Skills and experience
- Track record of supporting the delivery of excellent marketing campaigns, demonstrating ROI
- Proven relevant experience of delivering high quality digital campaigns as well as CRM knowledge and experience
- Ideally with a B2B background with three + years' experience
Technical skills required:
- Hands on experience with leading email broadcast systems, CRM systems and analytics systems (eg Google Analytics)
- Sound knowledge and experience of website management (particularly on page optimisation for SEO and updating copy via a content management system, creation of campaign pages)
- A good, working command of PPC, SEO and digital advertising principles
- Working knowledge of Adobe creative suite desired
If you feel you have the experience to hit the ground running in this position then please apply today!