Digital Analyst | Digital Communications Agency | Up to £42k
Are you looking for a role which allows you to transform complex data sets into tangible insights? We have a role with a leading digital communications agency going through a period of sustained growth who are in need of a client facing analyst to solve their clients needs.
This agency have a number of offices in the US and have been expanding their UK offering to deliver to projects across the EMEA region. In London they are now a team of 50 made up of a mix of creatives, strategists and analysts, this is a role that will allow you to translate your work direct to the client as the genuine topic expert.
You will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of projects from healthcare to tech and have the chance to work with multi sourced data in both the paid and earned space. With a complex array of tools at your hands, your key strength must be manipulating the data to tell a compelling story with the aim of driving commercial growth.
- At least 1 years' experience in an analytical or market insight focused role
- Demonstrated the ability to merge data sets
- Understand how to design analytical research from the ground up
- Confidence to present your findings to internal and external stakeholders
- An understanding of social media analytical tools is preferred but not essential
- Ideal for a researcher looking to move into analytics
If you feel you are up for the challenge this role offers, click apply now to set up a call!
Analyst, Analytics, Brand, Client Facing, Client Management, Comms, Communications, Data, Data Collection, Data Modelling, Data Science, Data Visualisation, Excel, Google Analytics, GA, Media, Marketing Science, Social Listening, Social Media, Paid Media, Tableau, Qlikview , SQL, SPSS, Web Metrics